- Advise the association board on steps required to develop an effective association and assist in implementation of required activities.
- Provide financial services to the association (including activities such as)
- Provide financial reports
- Pay invoices
- Prepare budgets
- Invoice and collect assessments
- State and Federal tax and other filings
- Bid contracts for association services and arrange for required repairs and maintenance of association facilities
- Manage association facilities such as POOL, TENNIS OR CLUB HOUSE.
- Coordinate architectural approval process for changes requiring committee approval.
- Carry out inspections and assist board in enforcement of deed restrictions.
- Arrange and coordinate association annual meetings and routine board meetings.