The association declarations will establish a committee structure for review and approval of changes to the exterior of a home, changes to landscaping or addition of items such as play equipment, pools, etc.
The process for obtaining approval for a change is administered by ACMI. Approval is by the committee, not ACMI.
To minimize issues when planning a change:
- Always submit an application (in duplicate) and obtain approval prior to starting work.
- Please allow plenty of time between submission of the application and the date work is to begin
- Complete application paperwork completely
- Follow the guidelines
- Forms that do not include all required information will be returned and will not be processed until documentation is complete.
- Refer to the declarations for your association to obtain association specific information.
Should you have questions related to the architectural review process or information specific to your association please contact ACMI.